Monday, October 1, 2007

So it begins

I am uujeff, and this is my muse kennel and pizzatorium. Why? Because I love my muse and I love pizza. And since I desperately want to learn how to work with my muse more effectively, what better way than to create a home for it that it can share with others, and to feed all of the muses the food of the gods...pizza.

Over the coming days and beyond, I will share more about who I am and where my muse is leading me in my life. For now, let me provide this brief tidbit. I am enrolled in the Modified Residency Program at the Meadville Lombard Theological School in Chicago, seeking to become a Unitarian Universalist minister.

In part, I have created this blog to explore the nature of reflection and discernment -- two words I am coming to grips with in the process of becoming a minister. If you kind readers bear with me, perhaps you too can benefit from my journey and even come along for a walk or two.

So, stay tuned.

No comments: